Hi. To unlock a forgotten password, pattern or pin on any fnb conexis android cellphone you need to hard reset the phone to factory settings. Remember that if you hard reset any device you will lose all the user data that was stored on the phone memory, so data such as music, photos, videos, apps, and documents will be deleted and you will not be able to recover the data after hard reset.
- First of all the cellphone must be completely off, press the power button until the power menu pops up and tap “shutdown”.
- Now that the phone is off, press and hold the power button for a one second, without releasing press the volume down button. The phone will power up. You will see the sleeping robot. Release all buttons.
- Now tap power button and volume up button to enter recover mode.
- Use the volume down to scroll down to “wipe data/ factory reset” and tap power button to select.
- Scroll down to “yes” and tap power to select.
- Now after the phone has finished formatting it will return to the recover menu. Tap power button to reboot the phone normally.